Experience: 3 Years
The candidate must have:
- Three years of experience in Android application development using Kotlin.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and Data structures.
- Sound grip on Android framework, SDK and related technologies.
- Experience of implementing client-server communication mainly through REST or SOAP.
- Expertise in handling Android fragmentation. (Different Android versions, device screen sizes and densities).
- Solid track record of Android applications development.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / IT or related field.
Candidates may send their CVs to
with the position in the subject line.